Responsible To: Your CHOICE Project Co-ordinator
Location: Northern Ireland Wide – Hybrid
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
£25,991 – £27,741 pro rata
*Please note that there is no application form for this role. To apply, please send a CV, covering letter and fully completed Monitoring Form to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 9th December 2022. Applications made without completed Monitoring Form will not be accepted.*
4 Year Fixed Term contract.
One post to cover Northern & Western Trusts, one to cover Belfast, Southern & South Eastern Trusts.
As our Your CHOICE Project worker you will be responsible for developing, designing, and delivering training and education projects to support the work of Nexus. You will have the opportunity to present to a wide range of audiences.
You will be responsible for the development of training materials for both accredited and non-accredited courses within the organisation. In addition, you will develop online training, education content and resources for a variety of courses within the project. Working with Project Co-Ordinator you will ensure all training and education content is reviewed on an ongoing basis and is up to date and quality assured.
The delivery and standard of training provided is paramount and you will be responsible for completing the monitoring and evaluation of all training and education sessions, ensuring compliance with all Nexus disclosure policies and procedures.
– Providing information and data to complete funders reports and compile reports to senior managers on a regular basis
– Ongoing personal training to maintain/ improve own professional development
– Attend events as and when appropriate to gather information, raise awareness or deliver Nexus training
– Liaise and work with senior managers on relevant tasks
– Liaise with other departments to develop new training and education services within the organisation in line with strategic objectives
– Any other duties as required by the role