|Title||Self Employed Counsellor|
|Salary||£30 per session|
|Location||Out-reach (Province wide with the option to be based from home. There may be occasional requirement to visit Nexus NI HQ in Belfast).|
Self Employed Counsellor Role Description and Personal Specification
• Provide counselling, including group counselling. for individuals who have experienced sexual abuse.
• Provide face to face or telephone counselling support and information as required
• Be familiar with available and relevant statutory, voluntary and private sector services and contribute to a databank of such information
• Contribute to the development and delivery of internal and external training programmes/workshops & awareness raising
• Keep professional records of all client contact and attend clinical supervision and line management in line with company policy
• Be prepared to undergo further training as required and keep updated with developments in professional practice
• Actively pursue personal development and growth as a counsellor
• Be familiar with and work according to the Nexus NI policies, procedures and practices
• Adhere to all Health and Safety guidance relating to Covid-19.
Any other relevant duties after consultation with the line manager
The successful applicant will be required to have the following experience, qualifications and personal skills.
• Minimum Level 5 Diploma in counselling or its equivalent
• Ability to counsel through a range of mediums
Application by Nexus NI application form only. CV’s not accepted