Nexus NI are looking to recruit an experienced Facilitator to work on our Co-Nexion project funded by The Big Lottery Fund.
The facilitator will work with clients who have completed counselling with Nexus NI:
- Assist in development of local Nexus client forums by supporting former clients to join the forums, set the agenda and take leadership roles within the forums.
- Coordinating and facilitating group work for the client forums and ensuring that resources are in place organising venues and coordinating resources.
- To facilitate clients in further personal development for one year post counselling
- To source suitable local training, support and opportunities for clients to connect to local communities and support them were required making those connections.
- To raise awareness of Nexus NI working with client forums in local area.
- Support and facilitate communications with clients and wider communication in a safe and risk free environment.
- To assist in development of training for professionals in co-operation with client groups
- To assist in the evaluation, development and delivery of personal development courses.
- To facilitate support to clients while maintaining boundaries, managing risk and facilitate development of clients own support networks.
- To work as part of the team at Nexus NI
- To represent and consult with voluntary, community and statutory sectors within local area
Application by application form only. Closing date Friday 24 November at 12 midnight.
Forms can be emailed to email@example.com, uploaded at nexusni.org or posted to HR, Nexus NI, 119 University Street, Belfast, BT7 1HP.
CoNEXion Facilitator job description
HRF13 – DISCLOSURE OF CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS (STAFF)
HRF01 – Monitoring Form updated may 13 (return addressed to HR)
Job Application form July 2016 BLF